0 Responses to [ERO] Figure News: Yamato launches new figure line with Cobra-Kai’s Kanu

1. DJnerate August 28, 2007 at 10:24 pm #

nice, great, i fapped, etc

2. Toonleap August 28, 2007 at 11:40 pm #

It reminds me of the Koyori 1/4 pvc figure, it even has almost the same pose. I hope it does not have the same flaws as well…

3. Work_Ethic August 29, 2007 at 12:06 pm #

Now I’m glad I waited and didn’t order the re-cast of this. Man….how much do you think it’ll be if they stay at 1/5th scale?
    $150?
    Thanx for the updated goodness.

4. L.C August 29, 2007 at 8:15 pm #

Hmm, a new product line for higher quality figures, hmm, how well Yamato will handle this kit will make or break them in my eyes…

5. AGent Wax September 1, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

That figure looks great and erotic as hell, but a word of advice to Yamato: CUT THE SHIT. Seriously, just cut the shit. It”s not difficult to put up warning pages to warn away minors (not that they work, but it’s just covering your arse). You’re trying to sell your products, so the false modesty cowshit just doesn’t fly. I have less respect for your company for using the censor bars than if you didn’t. It just makes you look like a bunch of insincere whores. If you are that concerned about your image, don’t make the damn products. Otherwise, just cut that shit out.

6. Nirodha September 2, 2007 at 7:31 pm #

Geez…don’t know how to explain this to visitors haha but it’s on my list. Love the overall “bigness” of it all. Did any read how high the figure is? Man…can just picture it in the middle of the Freeing bunnies ;D. Agent Wax… know what you mean dude…but am still happy they make ’em :D

7. Nirodha September 17, 2007 at 3:03 am #

news: toyslogic are the first to have this incredible Kanu on pre-order??!!
    Unheard of, they either know something the rest of us don’t or they can’t handle the suspense themselves ;)…
    I am going to wait for HLJ or hobby search.

8. Shingo September 17, 2007 at 10:59 am #

>>Nirodha
    I’m guessing the latter, seeing as no Japanese shops have it up for preorder yet, and no official price has been announced… I’d hold off on ToysLogic until other places start listing her. ^^;;