0 Responses to Wonder Festival 2007 Summer: garage kits galore

1. Shingo August 16, 2007 at 1:40 pm #

Hmm, seems the images weren’t loading for the past several hours. Oops. =_=;;
    If anyone knows a fix for what seems to be the new WordPress post character limit I’m all ears.

2. Work_Ethic August 16, 2007 at 2:04 pm #

Yay!! They are working now- thanx alot Shingo!!
    and ZOMG!!! There are some gorgeous models there.
    Thanx for the photos themselves too!!

3. CMWilly August 16, 2007 at 2:17 pm #

awesome shingo!

4. MD August 16, 2007 at 3:25 pm #

AHHHHHRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
    LOOK AT THAT ARIA SET!!! Oh my god I’m getting that for sure

5. Zeroblade August 16, 2007 at 4:22 pm #

I had a 2900-word post on GSC’s After-Wonder Festival show, and it got cut off somewhere, but a quick edit fixed it.
    Also, did you see any of Tsumezuka Hiroyuki’s Nanoha stuff? I know he did a Hayate, Reinforce and Reinforce II.

6. Shingo August 16, 2007 at 4:36 pm #

I photographed this convention in the most utterly incomprehensible way possible. Looking back on it there was really no rhyme or reason, I think my brain was out for the day… at some point I just decided I would stop shooting Nanoha kits. I did see the ones you mention, I believe, but I’ll be damned if I can remember the details. :(

7. MD August 16, 2007 at 6:57 pm #

Sorry for posting again but is there any info on that ARIA set? Like…a maker or something like that?

8. gundamjehutykai August 16, 2007 at 10:31 pm #

Is that A Miki Changpo from Senko no Ronde and SRW MX aqua I see in there??
    Impressive. Unfortunately, I’m pretty maxed out on kits already. I’ll need another 12 months to recover from this spree…

9. SDS August 17, 2007 at 1:46 am #

That cosplay Ogiue is awfully ACTION-PACKED.

10. Matt August 17, 2007 at 6:33 am #

Wow, I can’t believe they actually made a figure based on Oh! Great’s Comickers cover illustration. I can’t wait for it to be released.
    I can’t wait till alot of these get released. Some of them are really amazing.

11. Hemisphere August 29, 2007 at 11:00 pm #

Wow…is this a figure of Misha and Aurica from Ar tonelico? I’m pretty sure that I remember them being in a similar pose in the artbook.
    If it is, then, here’s to hoping that more figures of the two are produced! Misha-sama!

12. Ida August 30, 2007 at 6:51 am #

The second Haruka Armitage is teh win. I was so disappointed that she was already sold out when I saw her, otherwise she would’ve been mine.