0 Responses to [ERO] Figure News: Cerberus Project Ignis (Wonder Festival resin kit ver.) KITAAAAAA~!!

1. gundamjehutykai August 8, 2007 at 8:35 am #

Could this be this years “bunny haruhi?”
    I’m tempted, even though my painting skills won’t be anywhere near as good as that, I’m willing to give it a shot!!

2. Shingo August 8, 2007 at 9:26 am #

I don’t think there’s any show or game this summer with the explosive popularity that Haruhi enjoyed last year, and the Bubba kit was at the beginning of the Haruhi figure boom whereas this Ignis is toward the end of her life as a figure subject, so I doubt this will be a repeat of the bunny Haruhi debacle.
    I’m also hoping that given Cerberus’s recent trend of several of their figures getting the PVC treatment that will make it more likely that Ignis will follow… *fingers crossed*

3. Kurushimi August 8, 2007 at 9:32 am #

While I’m sure some would consider it heresy, I’d almost PAY someone to paint and assemble it for me – that pose and quality is outstanding! This even eclipses the recent wedding dress variants featured earlier, and it’s not just because more skin is showing…

4. Nyx August 8, 2007 at 10:29 am #

Beautiful kit! I wouldn’t mind painting her but I have so many unfinished kits it would take me awhile to get to her. I’ll just hope for a PVC or possibly get one professionally painted.

5. lu-k August 8, 2007 at 4:48 pm #

Ho yeah finger crossed, definitly. This kit looks just awesome. I’m stunned! *_*

6. Zeroblade August 8, 2007 at 6:47 pm #

Whoa, pure awesomeness :3

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Katamari on the rocks · Favoritos e rapidinhas 21/08 - August 22, 2007

[…] E se você curte a Ignis não perca essas duas galerias do Heisei Democracy, a primeira trás uma edição limitada da Ignis The Bride só que com a roupa vermelha, por sinal está fantastica e a segunda é um novo gk dela, q não esta lá essas coisas. […]