Figure News: Alter’s Exelica, Movic’s Tsukiumi and Matsu go up for preorder

Movic's Matsu PVC from Sekirei Movic's Tsukiumi PVC from Sekirei
I want to be their Ashikabi… ;_;
note to self: write up something on Sekirei
before the inevitable anime is announced

, , , , , ,

0 Responses to Figure News: Alter’s Exelica, Movic’s Tsukiumi and Matsu go up for preorder

1. moyism August 2, 2007 at 1:16 pm #

I’ll be hitting up the usual places now to look for these lovely Sekirei figures to preorder XD
    TSUKIUMI WILL BE MINE!

2. Shingo August 2, 2007 at 1:37 pm #

I’m really happy with how Tsukiumi looks up close :3 much more faithful to the character than Matsu, I think… she hardly looks like a fujoshi in that getup >:( still, I must express an equal fondness for her. Sekirei is the most superbly balanced harem I’ve ever read, I think; it’s impossible for me to choose between them. ;_;

3. Nyx August 2, 2007 at 2:53 pm #

I loved that Excelica sculpt ever since I saw the kit. Ashame the price is so high. I have to reconsider getting the PVC.

4. Deibi Manabu August 2, 2007 at 5:32 pm #

I won’t be getting the Exelica, but I will round out my Sekirei collection with these fine ladies and hopefully Musubi when she comes again (hope she doesn’t sell out too quickly)…

5. Zeroblade August 3, 2007 at 4:23 am #

I have no idea what Sekirei is, but the figures look pretty good. I’m still gonna push for Exelica though; that price is but a small hurdle (which is around five months of no lunch).

6. EvoSpace August 3, 2007 at 10:20 am #

Must get the Exelica figure… but so expensive and where am I suppose to display it? Seems pretty big.

7. Shingo August 3, 2007 at 11:50 am #

>>Zeroblade
    Sekirei is an ecchi harem manga about girls fighting girls, only it’s drawn by a famous boys’ love artist. It’s a killer combo. :3
    >>EvoSpace
    Yeah, it looks like it’ll take up as much space as you let it, given that the pods can be freely arranged. It might be nice on top of a shelf somewhere… so pricey, though. ;_;

8. loplop August 4, 2007 at 4:30 am #

I like the Exelica figure, but the price is just too steep. It not like is 1/4 like the Tama-nee (Dere Face) I’m waiting on I did order . . .