0 Responses to Figure News: highlights from Hobby Japan September ’07

1. icie July 25, 2007 at 10:14 pm #

WHOA.
    Looks like we can forget about getting the red Ignis. BLACK will do me!
    And Kyon no imouto 1/4! Must get! Great stuff!

2. Nyx July 25, 2007 at 10:35 pm #

Omg! That Ignis Black is HOT! I love that version even more than the red one! That Suzaku kit is also very hot. I pray for a PVC but I wouldn’t mind doing the kit as well.

3. L.C July 25, 2007 at 10:47 pm #

I wasn’t expecting FREEing to make a bunny girl of Kyon’s little sister…On another thought, I wonder when will she ever be named? ^_^;; Cobra Kai Kanu and Mai are a MUST for me, add to that the really nice Onegai Onsen trading figure set…Now if only Ignis the Red or Ignis the Black will be available for pre-order from my regular distributor…Sigh, more expenses…

4. loplop July 25, 2007 at 11:12 pm #

I hear my wallet screaming now. I see several here I will buy. Too bad that Mizuho onsen figure is going to a small one. I would buy a 1/6 figure of that in a minute not to mention the Hatsuho one . . .

5. moyism July 26, 2007 at 12:05 am #

*already sees a few hundred dollars flying away from his wallet*
    whoa… I’m at work so I can’t click on the images, but from what you named alone Shingo, I’m definitely ordering 3-4 of ’em when available.
    I guess I better start on my instant ramen only diet if I plan to have any money left eh?

6. ayaseine July 26, 2007 at 12:20 am #

Wow, a figure of Tsukiumi! Really tempted to purchase. Sekirei must be pretty popular, considering a visual book of some sorts was also released today..

7. lu-k July 26, 2007 at 1:28 am #

Haha Ignis the Black reminds me Alita from Murder Princess a lot ^^;

8. fake July 26, 2007 at 2:24 am #

agrees with lu-k on the murder princess.
    where can i order some of these besides hobby japan? i can’t read a lick of japanese.

9. moyism July 26, 2007 at 7:48 am #

fake, eventually HLJ, Hobby Search, or Kidnemo ;)
    And WOOHOO for the Tsukiumi figure! *loves*

10. fake July 26, 2007 at 10:01 am #

ah thanks moyism, always helpful. HLJ seems really hard to navigate around though. i like hobby search, prices seem a lot cheaper over there.
    and just wanna say i still prefer bloodred ignis over black ignis. though both are awesome.

11. MD July 26, 2007 at 2:18 pm #

Oh god..i need more info on that black ignis

12. Work_Ethic July 26, 2007 at 4:02 pm #

That Shirley Finette is going to be a resin model?
    Dang……I love it and I guess it has to be mine!!

13. Work_Ethic July 26, 2007 at 4:33 pm #

Can you guys help me with this figure- who is she?

14. Shingo July 26, 2007 at 5:34 pm #

>>ayaseine
    If I were to guess I’d say the prospect of a Sekirei anime is not a question of if, but of when. It seems Movic and Square Enix / GanGan are promoting it pretty hard for a property that’s intended to stay as a manga only… I picked up volume five yesterday, can’t wait to read it. :3
    >>MD
    The black Ignis is available exclusively via mail order from Hobby Japan (you need to cut out a coupon from the magazine and physically mail it in). :(
    >>Work_Ethic
    The Shirley is a resin kit, meaning it’s only available on a limited basis (most likely event-only) and comes unpainted and unassembled.
    The figure currently at the top of the Daiki page is a character called Sanae who originally appeared in a Yumisuke Kotoyoshi eromanga, and was sculpted as a resin kit by Vispo.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks