Yamashita Shunya designed, Cerberus Project sculpted Rickenbacker and Girl Arisa PVC figure coming from Yamato Yamashita Shunya designed, Cerberus Project sculpted Rickenbacker and Girl Arisa PVC figure coming from Yamato Yamashita Shunya designed, Cerberus Project sculpted Rickenbacker and Girl Arisa PVC figure coming from Yamato

She can join my band any time. :3
More pictures of the original kit can be found at Cerberus’s gallery here.

, , , ,

13 Responses to Figure News: Yamashita Shunya designed, Cerberus Project sculpted “Rickenbacker and Girl” Arisa figure to see life in PVC from Yamato

1. Work_Ethic July 24, 2007 at 12:08 pm #

Rahrrrrrrrrrrr—-
    I already got the (Rickenbach guitar girl) model and painted her up…and NOW they come out with a PVC? Grrrrrrrrrr…….
    Oh well….NOT getting it will save me some money- But the figure looks freaking sweet.

2. fake July 24, 2007 at 12:11 pm #

i’ve seen this before, don’t like the color of her eyes though. cute outfit and character though.

3. lu-k July 24, 2007 at 3:02 pm #

This IS a great news ^^

4. L.C July 24, 2007 at 4:02 pm #

Good news indeed! Looks like Yamato did their homework in getting the permission for releasing the most wanted figures from Shunya Yamashita…Now, if Yamato can only address their QC issues when it comes to their final products…

5. Rob July 24, 2007 at 8:23 pm #

Yay, I was hoping she would come out in pvc eventually, she can join Shii Arisugawa & Sera-chan, make a nice trio of naughty school girls.

6. valho July 24, 2007 at 8:23 pm #

Definitely good news, and she looks great

7. Deibi Manabu July 24, 2007 at 8:39 pm #

This is fantastic news, as I too was drooling over her since way back in 05 actually, when I perused Cerberus Project’s page and saw the kit.
    I have no issues with it being from Yamato, as long as they don’t rush this. ^^

8. Shingo July 24, 2007 at 8:55 pm #

>>Deibi Manabu
    Could you point me to a link on the Cerberus site where they were displaying the kit in ’05? I’m pretty sure it was new as of February ’06.
    I do hope Yamato pulls through on this; there are few kits I’ve been more concerned that they do a good job on. The quality on Kotobukiya’s kits is a known quantity, at least.

9. fetjuel July 25, 2007 at 2:14 am #

I just realized that the headstock on the “Rickenbacker” has neither the trademark Rick hook shape nor the swoopy nut cover. Maybe they couldn’t get permission from Rickenbacker? What a shame… :(

10. Richard "Pocky" Kim July 25, 2007 at 2:39 pm #

Mmm. Meganekko-licious. If I have the spare cash, I may have to pick this one up. >.>

11. angelo visconti July 25, 2007 at 5:52 pm #

now that’s just AWESOME, can’t wait for the preorder link to come up!!!!

12. Grimm July 25, 2007 at 8:51 pm #

Ahhhhh…
    Damn it, I’ve wanted that figure from the moment I first saw her. At this rate I’m NEVER gonna be able to break my figure habit.

13. Deibi Manabu July 25, 2007 at 8:59 pm #

>>Shingo
    It says 2004, but I’m sure I saw this some time ago in mid-late ’05, but he’s moved the site around a bit since, I suppose (even changing sites to showcase his newest stuff – the newest stuff is 2006).
    Have you seen the strange colour difference of the kit and the PVC? The kit has *blue* thigh-highs! O_o Why blue when Yamashita-sensei’s artwork is shown there as white? …
    Oh well, when I see it somewhere, I’ll get it! ^_^