Alter's Tsuruya-san PVC figure from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Alter's KOS-MOS Ver. 4 PVC figure from Xenosaga Alter's Exelica PVC figure from Trigger Heart Exelica Alter's Death-sensei PVC figure from Peace@Pieces Yamato's Poison PVC figure from Final Fight Yamato's Fiana PVC figure from Votoms

Further shots of Alter’s KOS-MOS Ver. 4 can be found here. None of these quite make automatic preorder status for me, but several are rather tempting… with all of these big announcements a few weeks before Wonder Festival it makes me wonder what they’re saving to show at the event.

, , ,

0 Responses to Figure News: new Replicant blog launches with an Alter, Yamato announcement blitz

1. Ray July 18, 2007 at 3:04 pm #

damn, that Exelica figure looks really cool…even though I don’t know the series. That Tsuruya-san figure would be right up my friend’s alley.

2. icie July 18, 2007 at 11:13 pm #

Whoa! Consider my financial situation nuked!

3. moyism July 18, 2007 at 11:53 pm #

Tsuruya-san I’ll most likely preorder. Exelica looks interesting but need to see more photos and price. KOS-MOS v4 I’m definitely pre-ordering as I love the pose and always wanted a KOS-MOS in my collection ;)

4. なのは July 19, 2007 at 12:17 am #

KOS-MOS and Exelica are auto-preorders for me. Tsuruya-san is pretty good, and I might jump on it later on.

5. CMWilly July 19, 2007 at 12:19 am #

finally! a tsuruya figure! GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Zeroblade July 19, 2007 at 12:59 am #

I’ve had my eye on that Exelica figure for quite a while now, ever since it was announced on Warashi’s site. Hopefully I’ll be able to afford the damned thing; it looks really good too.

7. Deibi Manabu July 19, 2007 at 6:00 pm #

Tsuruya-san – tomatch the FREEing one I’ll be getting.
    KOS-MOS – to pair up with the other Alter one I own.
    Death-sensei for the sheer intricacy of the thing! ^^
    Of course, I’ll need to wait three years for HLJ to have these ready for preorder (still waiting for them to hurry and list Shana by Max and Clalaclan), so I may have to just order from Hobbey Search…