0 Responses to [ERO] Figure News: Alter’s Donne Anonime (Namae no Nai Onna) from Satsuriku no Jango up for preorder

1. The-O July 11, 2007 at 2:23 pm #

Arg!!! Looks great, though I think this is going to add another dent in the ever shrinking wallet. T.T

2. MK July 11, 2007 at 2:26 pm #

If it is not able to castoff, i think the price is too steep.

3. fake July 11, 2007 at 2:58 pm #

wow, looks awesome

4. lu-k July 11, 2007 at 3:43 pm #

A figure that looks as great as the price is high T_T
    But really interresting pose ^^;

5. Deibi Manabu July 11, 2007 at 6:07 pm #

When I first saw this a few minutes ago on Hobby Search, I was like what the hell is that name? Well, obviously it comes from an otherwise unknown eroge, so that’s why I didn’t know the name…
    Even so, this will be a must buy if it comes to HLJ – the possibility isn’t remote, but it might be sold out by the time it does arrive on HLJ’s lists…

6. Zeroblade July 11, 2007 at 10:15 pm #

Damn, they’re taking advantage over my liking for guns. I still kinda prefer Fauna though, I like cute more than hot.

7. Angelo July 12, 2007 at 7:19 am #

it looks so great I’m gonna put this on my wishlist right away

8. Venio July 12, 2007 at 11:37 am #

Pure win. Pure win. *claps*
    I have preordered this and I can’t wait. ^_^

9. 20Lizardmen December 6, 2007 at 4:52 pm #

So I have already placed my order for this expensive but highly desirable figure at Play-asia.com.It is still marked as a “pre-order” item even if the release date states “2007,December”.
    I sure as hell hope it will be worth it ( i.e, castoffable), because I am waiting,waiting,wating……..

10. Shingo December 6, 2007 at 5:01 pm #

>>20Lizardmen
    The latest news from Alter is that she is shipping next Monday (December 10th). I’m hoping for a castoff as well – if she is, this will mark the beginning of a new chapter for Alter, hopefully one that includes a castoffable Kanu as well. :3

11. 20Lizardmen December 7, 2007 at 12:22 am #

Thanks for the up-date,Shingo.
    I plan to collect all the girls of Satsuriko no Jango,but I don’t think Franco Il Nero will be one of those castoff types. I can’t wait to see what Alter will come up with when they release the third character, Lily Salvatna.
    I have been carefully looking at the pictures of Donne. It seems the hat can be removed.I have been carefully looking for those trademark “seams” which most castoffs have ( I have Tomoe of Queen’s Blade by MegaHouse ),but I can’t see any. Castoff or not, she is HOT.
    And yeah, a castoffable Kanu Untyo would be interesting.
    4 more days to go……
    Anyway,when my order arrives, I’ll tell you dudes all about it.
    See you around.