- Fans of Aojiru‘s art and Aika‘s scenarios will be delighted to know that the duo behind the most critically acclaimed “hard”-type game of 2006 is back at it again in TinkerBell’s upcoming Kowaku no Koku, announced earlier this week. While seemingly lighter on the tentacles and heavier on the creepy old men than their recent titles, this is sure to be one to watch as it develops through the summer.
- For the tentacle purists, Dual Mage has announced their their next title to be Syokusyulien -Ingoku no Daichi-, due out on August 24th. Designs are from Ohta Takeshi and Suma, with a scenario by Natsutsubaki – a bit surprised by that last credit given the other titles he’s worked on. Could be an interesting combination, and I’ll definitely be watching this for the Ohtado art if nothing else.
- Anim has a splash page up for their next title, Kago no Naka no Ikusa Otome (probably have the kanji reading wrong on this, will update in future entries). Not much to say on this yet, aside from the URL hinting at it being another entry into what has grown into a subgenre of “princess knight” games over the past few years…
- Black Package Try has opened an official page for their newest title as well, as usual an unparseable bunch of kanji that roughly renders as Koukai ~Makan no Kokuin~. Designs are by Jet Yowatari, a new face in the eroge design sphere better known for his doujin work, though with a scenario from Yuukan Youta we can expect standard Black Package fare here. Release expected this fall.
- Guilty has a page up for their newly announced Helter Skelter ~Hakudaku no Mura~. All that’s there is a splash image at present, but the character artist has been disclosed as Orimiya Mai (Erogamescape) with scenario work by Nomi Ito. Looks to be typical Guilty material.
- For the zombie nightmare fans: Speed’s Kansome 2 had its release date bumped back to June 15th, along with the upload of a Game Style feature page complete with sample CG.
- Frill’s Chikan Senyou Sharyou has been updated with a new character introduction and a couple of new sample CG.
- Crepe’s Shinnin Kyonyuu Jokyoushi Nana has recieved a couple of sample CG updates as well in advance of its release this Friday, May 25th.
- A bunch of new sample CG are up for Atelier Kaguya’s Toriko no Hime. Really beautiful art here, might be worth picking up for that alone.
- Erogos’ Inshoku Chikan Densha has sample anime clips online as well as a trial version and a demo movie to whet appetites for its May 25th release.
- Psychs continues its 7th anniversary celebration with the upload of a new commemorative wallpaper.
That’s about it for the dark side… light side game update coming soon, otanoshimi ni~!