0 Responses to Figure News: Max Factory announces Haruhi’s Asakura Ryouko for September release

1. Venio May 22, 2007 at 4:02 pm #

Looks like a good sculpt. Ryouko is one of my favorite characters in the cast. Perhaps even more than one of the main trio. Blasphemy, I know. =P
    Yeah, a Tsuruya figure would be great. Oh by the way, has an Imouto figure been released/announced? I’m tired right now and can’t remember quite exactly; I don’t think so though. An Imouto figure would also be cool. ;D

2. Maiku May 22, 2007 at 4:07 pm #

“At least Asahina comes with a knife.”
    I’d like to see that :P

3. Shingo May 22, 2007 at 4:17 pm #

>>Venio
    >>Maiku
    Doh! Too many Asa-‘s… fixed, thanks. orz

4. Adun May 22, 2007 at 6:43 pm #

Looks to be a good sculpt. Tempting right now though my wallet has it’s own opinions.

5. wildarmsheero May 22, 2007 at 9:51 pm #

I hope this figure comes to life and starts stabbing people’s legs, a la Trilogy of Terror…

6. Deibi Manabu May 22, 2007 at 10:58 pm #

I preordered this along with the Haruhi by Toys Works! Gotta like any that Max brings out, regardless who it is!
    Actually, it’d be really cool to eventually have the whole main cast. The main three, Asakura (now getting done), Tsuruya, Kyon’s sister, Kyon and Itsuki. Maybe even Emiri or Sonoo Mori. Yeah, the whole cast! ^^

7. Nemo_N May 23, 2007 at 12:23 am #

I hope the Tsuruya comes out well; though she should have at least 4 figures right now (Waitress!!!).
    Giving Asakura a knife was a no-brainer, but great detail nonetheless.
    And a face-palm Kyon figure would be great(and even an *gasp* Itsuki one)

8. Venio May 23, 2007 at 2:21 am #

>>According to Wave (see the bottom of this page) their next Haruhi series figure will be a Tsuruya / Imouto combo… two birds with one stone. :3
    Awesome! ^_^

9. Shiro May 26, 2007 at 6:14 am #

After all that talk about her, and now figure news — this is official Asakura week.