Figure News: GA Graphic scoops Alter’s September PVC figure lineup

null
Damn your irresolute scoopage, GA Graphic! Note the watermark in the lower right corner – you can run, but you can’t hide! >:O

, ,

0 Responses to Figure News: GA Graphic scoops Alter’s September PVC figure lineup

1. AT1987 May 8, 2007 at 5:42 pm #

Oh! My dream comes true. Finally someone made Kaminagi figure. I will start saving money now.

2. tj han May 8, 2007 at 6:15 pm #

Most of the links don’t work…

3. Shingo May 8, 2007 at 6:20 pm #

>>tj han
    Damn it, you’re right. I’m guessing GA Graphic jumped the gun on this and posted the pages before Alter was ready to leak the info – they were certainly online a few hours ago, though all I have to prove it is the post thumbnail and one picture of Saber. Editing post accordingly…

4. hitoshura May 8, 2007 at 7:47 pm #

lol, it doesnt bother me that i got the important info. the only thing is whether they are really true or not.
    Release date given: September ’07
    Price: 8190 Yen
    That’s for the Saber figure. I only checked it feverishly after seeing her pictures in the WHF coverages. She looks awesome but she cost a bomb. That’s about 2000 more yen compared to any alter products. I hope its a 1/5 or 1/6 for that price.

5. AT1987 May 8, 2007 at 9:19 pm #

>>Shingo
    I wanted to said that the link won’t work too. I checked the GA site for the new wallpaper as usual before check your site. I saw that link too. GA used the Kaminagi face picture as the link but it’s 404 when I click.
    First I think it’s my problem because my machine and the Internet I use usually have this kind of problem but I checked your site again. So GA really delete them. Too bad! I want to see Kaminagi figure.

6. hitoshura May 8, 2007 at 10:02 pm #

>>Shingo
    abit of a simple request, if you dont mind. I have no idea as to why no one took a picture of the upcoming BOME xenosaga 3 momo figure, which was seen around last year’s winter convention if i’m not wrong. But basing on how you have this site and all, is it possible to get more info on this momo from the japanese side?
    If you need a picture of it, i saved it from anime news international, i’ll upload it on a hosting site and post it here. many thanks.

7. tj han May 8, 2007 at 11:15 pm #

Lol, they did not obey the press embargo and got pwned.

8. Shiro May 9, 2007 at 3:57 am #

A chance to add another Saber PVC to the collection — don’t mind if i do.

9. Purel May 9, 2007 at 2:34 pm #

Damnit. Wish I could have seen the Kaminagi photos. I honestly thought I wouldnt see any Zegapain PVCs, glad I was wrong.