Goodsmile-produced Wani Books' Comic Gum Figure Collection Kanu Unchou white gothic lolita ver. PVC figure from Ikkitousen Goodsmile-produced Wani Books' Comic Gum Figure Collection Kanu Unchou white gothic lolita ver. PVC figure from Ikkitousen Goodsmile-produced Wani Books' Comic Gum Figure Collection Kanu Unchou white gothic lolita ver. PVC figure from Ikkitousen

, , , ,

0 Responses to Figure News: Goodsmile announces Wani Books’ Comic Gum Figure Collection Kanu Unchou white gothic lolita ver. PVC figure from Ikkitousen

1. Shiro April 27, 2007 at 9:37 pm #

My wish has been answered — finally, the ultimate Ikkitousen PVC for me. :3
    A must buy indeed.

2. moyism April 28, 2007 at 12:00 am #

Sweet… I’ll be pre-ordering this as soon as it shows up on HLJ. Thanks for the heads up Shingo!

3. Dio April 28, 2007 at 12:10 am #

Is the weapon you’re thinking of the Kwandao from China? I’m thinking Kwandao.

4. Ahnosa April 28, 2007 at 5:23 am #

I know the pre-painted kit at E2046 can have the corset removed, so I don’t see why the PVC wouldn’t either.

5. e-jump April 30, 2007 at 3:00 pm #

Me wants.. ~__~
    But black looks more gothic

6. Deibi Manabu May 10, 2007 at 2:25 pm #

I’ve added this to my preorders from HLJ the other day, so I’ll be able to see what it’s like as soon as I get it in july! ^^
    Finally, a Kanu that is much more modest than usual! ^^ Yeah, I know that people like the barely dressed ones (take a look at the near-fully naked version of her coming out by Griffon), but this is a welcome change, and the only one of her I’ll be buying.
    Unless they make more like this! ^_^

7. Dexter September 4, 2007 at 5:29 am #

I preordered this can’t wait… I was wondering who made this Kanu Unchou statue and is this fake or real statue made?