0 Responses to PS2 Bishoujo Game News: Ar Tonelico sequel announced, teaser site online

1. meganeshounen April 13, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

Holy crap.
    It was pretty rare for a game like Ar Tonelico to be released stateside.. and if AT2 really does come, then here’s to hoping that it’ll enjoy an English language port as well..
    Oh, and dual audio~

2. TheBigN April 14, 2007 at 12:29 am #

You mean the talking is only in English here? ;_;
    It would be awesome if they released all the vocal songs form the first game and related paraphernalia in a separate album. And just the vocal tracks; I want no extra talking.
    And more Haruka Shimotsuki is always good. :3

3. hannibal April 14, 2007 at 1:31 am #

The English release of Ar Tonelico has dual audio.

4. fetjuel April 14, 2007 at 5:37 am #

1. YEAH!!!!
    2. There *are* 2 vocal collection albums, in addition to the regular OST.

5. Shingo April 15, 2007 at 7:56 am #

Sup hannibal! Long time no see.
    And yeah, the vocal collections are a must-listen. A few of the tracks rank up there with the best cinema soundtrack work I’ve ever heard.

6. N1netai1s April 15, 2007 at 10:18 am #

So, do we start peppering NIS America with e-mails demanding a State-side port? Huh, huh, who’s with me?
    Yeah, I’ll agree that the vocal collection albums are great–they’ve been playing pretty regularly in my iPod since I started playing the game.
    I hope the sequal will move the dating sim components more towards what we saw in the Growlanser games–i.e., giving you options about what to say to the Revatiels.
    Are those screenshots of the characters cooking? From grathmelding to iron chef? Ah, I love this game studio.

7. Weezy May 3, 2007 at 11:51 am #

The movement to get NIS to open their eyes has already begun. There’s a thread on their forums in the feedback section, and in 2 weeks, Ar Tonelico 2 is in the top 10 of Pram’s Wishlist. However, we need to get as many people as involved as possible. My goal is to create a viral marketing campaign that will have a full head of steam by the time a US release is confirmed.
    In the meantime, spread the word on forums and anywhere else. Feel free to join the wikispace at http://ar-tonelico.wikispaces.com/