0 Responses to Type Moon, Nitro+ Collaboration Novel “Fate / Zero” On Sale at C71

1. T_I November 23, 2006 at 6:20 am #

There also seems to be a new Muvluv Project

2. scottfrye November 23, 2006 at 6:26 am #

You sure Comiket 71 is not December 29, 2006? Not 2007?

3. Shingo November 24, 2006 at 2:03 pm #

>>T_I
    Yeah, I didn’t give that priority as it’s only a Tech Gian magazine exclusive at this point.
    >>scottfrye
    DOH! Thanks for catching that. It is indeed coming out at the event in December of this year. Fixed in the post… ;;

4. Julian Fisch November 25, 2006 at 3:37 am #

Shingo, this may be a stupid question, but Fate/Zero will be a book or a game?
    Or both?

5. DMC November 28, 2006 at 9:04 am #

>>Julian
    Have you ever played Tsukihime or Fate/stay night? ‘Visual novels’ like the previously named examples (and I’m assuming Fate/Zero by proxy) aren’t quite games in the traditional sense, but more like incredibly sophisticated digital versions of those old Choose Your Own Adventure books.

6. Julian Fisch November 28, 2006 at 12:54 pm #

@DMC
    I do know well what visual novels are; I’ve played (though not finished) both Tsukihime and Fate/stay night, too.
    I was just wondering if Fate/Zero would be a book (novel) or a game (visual novel), because Shingo tagged the new as “Book” and “Game”. That’s why I said, “this may be a stupid question”.
    But it seems I wasn’t paying attention at all (TYPE-MOON and Nitroplus make visual novels, so obviously Fate/Zero has to be a VN). Sorry.

7. sharingan0619 April 5, 2007 at 3:08 am #

Does anyone know if any of the Fate stay night, Fate zero, fate hollow ataraxia will be translated into english on the PC? also, does anyone also know if there is a possibility of a second season of Fate stay night? the anime was only 24 episode, which in my opinion is just too short. Fate Stay night needs a continuation of it seriously

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The Stars and the Clouds » Fate/Zero - November 23, 2006

[…] Site Oficial: Fate/Zero Fonte: Heisei Democracy These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. […]