0 Responses to Back from Akihabara, Loot in Tow

1. Dunks0r November 18, 2006 at 9:46 pm #

Looks like someone had fun!
    Love the Misaki Gashapon, is there a whole set? Havent seen anything online for it yet.
    You would be just about running out of shelving now?

2. Dunks0r November 18, 2006 at 9:56 pm #

Ahhhhhh, yes now i find out it comes with volume 4! Ah wells would be sweet to have some tho!

3. tj han November 18, 2006 at 9:56 pm #

So much ero!

4. Zeroblade November 18, 2006 at 10:19 pm #

The amount of ero is not surprising, considering it’s Akihabara stuff.
    yay for Black Lagoon though.

5. Adun November 18, 2006 at 10:42 pm #

Can never have enough ero! Oh how I miss visiting Akihabara~~

6. koyori November 19, 2006 at 4:31 am #

The Koyori 1/4 was totally sold out in the first hour when it reached my place. I wished I’m in Japan now….

7. R8 November 19, 2006 at 7:03 am #

you’re SO doing a review on that koyori right?! Can’t wait for it! The games look awesome, especially Harem Party.

8. Shingo November 19, 2006 at 7:53 am #

>>Dunks0r
    Yeah, the Misaki figure came with the limited edition of vol. 4 of the manga. It would be nice if they put out a whole set of NHK figures, wouldn’t it… and yes, I’m pretty much out of shelving. Looking forward to moving to a new place in January, hopefully somewhere with more room.
    >>tj han
    Guilty as charged. :3
    >>Zeroblade
    Akihabara does sell stuff that isn’t ero… it’s just that it’s all easily acquired elsewhere. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
    >>Adun
    Truer words were never written. I hope you can make it back to Akiba soon~
    >>koyori
    I lucked out in picking up this copy. Hopefully you’ll get a chance at one in your area… I’m not sure how the wider availability will be.
    >>R8
    Yeah, I’ll be doing a review of the Koyori. It seems she’ll fit in my photo box, just barely… I have a friend over right now who I have to kick out before I can start playing Harem Party, argh. >:O

9. loplop November 20, 2006 at 1:07 am #

Huh, Okusama wa Joushikousei 11, I didn’t know it was still being published. I have to follow up with a friend to get me a copy . . . .