Post-Akibatic Ramblings

I went to Akihabara earlier this evening, and got some loots.
loot, small.
If you click on this the mosaics will go away. Alert: there is ero.
MYSTERY TICKETS
When I purchased Chitose at Toranoana I was given three green tickets. These were to be used at the HOBBY MATSURI section of the second annual Akihabara Enta-Matsuri, and could be exchanged for the chance to spin a lottery ball machine thing and hope that something nice came out.
a long, long line.
Upon arrival at the scene I discovered a very long line, and decided to keep the three green tickets as souvenirs.
purururururururun~
Other recent cool things include Onsen Ohno.
springs included
She is spring-powered!
armor practicality rating of -37
Reina-sama may cut you.

More soon~

0 Responses to Post-Akibatic Ramblings

1. Zer0 October 29, 2006 at 1:26 am #

Your room looks kinda neat. Have you taken a picture of your room and posted it here before?

2. Tsubaki October 29, 2006 at 2:22 am #

Oh man, I love my Ignis figure. How’s she selling there in Japan? I’m assuming she’s totally wiped off the shelves by now.

3. Duouk2000 October 29, 2006 at 4:48 am #

Seconded on the room. That’s some nice loot you got there.

4. Waterfall October 29, 2006 at 9:24 am #

To Shingo,
    Re: Ohno!
    Detachable breasts. Haha.
    From
    Waterfall

5. Shingo October 29, 2006 at 10:51 am #

>>Zer0
    I may have posted pictures in the past, but I’m not sure where they’d be hiding… my room is a terrible mess right now, but if I can get things cleaned up a bit I’ll take some new ones.
    >>Tsubaki
    I was surprised to see how much Ignis stock was left on the shelves. It may be that despite the awesome design she doesn’t quite have the star power as a character to justify the multiple figure treatment she’s recieved… time will tell, I guess.
    >>Duouk2000
    I’ll see what I can do about some pictures~
    >>Waterfall
    Nothing short of a spring attachement would provide the necessary physics-defying bounce, it seems. :3

6. Sydney2K October 30, 2006 at 11:20 am #

Check the website daily for upddates and get- nada.
    Go away for the weekend, come back on Monday and get- everything.
    >>Waterfall
    I thought Ohno was wearing falsies all this time…

7. Shingo October 30, 2006 at 11:57 am #

>>Sydney2K
    “I thought Ohno was wearing falsies all this time…”
    You, sir, are dead to me. >:(